Saturday, June 11, 2005
Poo Missiles
posted by: username at 10:17 AM
Generally speaking, we try to keep things focused on the Bethlehem area here, but I thought this was just too cool to pass up:

Protesters against the separation wall in the village of Belein, near Ramallah, responded Friday to army tear gas by throwing balloons filed with chicken urine “poo missiles” at soldiers. www.imemc.org


If they keep this tactic up, I'm sure we're likely to see all sorts of important and knowledgable and reasonable IDF spokespersons talking about the mortal danger from unsanitary chicken urine that necessitates a response with deadly force. I mean, the chickens must be terrorists, too.
1 Comments
Anonymous open365dayz
Hi #NAME#. Just found your site via vacation packages. Although I was looking for vacation packages I was glad i came upon your site. Thanks for the read!
3:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Return to Main Page