Friday, March 25, 2005
Apartheid for All
posted by: salam max at 2:06 PM
Palestine News Network received the following letter from former Bethlehem University student, Annalissa. It is printed by way of example of the Apartheid system practiced against Palestinian holders of Israeli citizenship.
It was a grave affront to my dignity and an attack upon and a denial of my human rights. As an Arab woman, to be forced to strip, even if the offending person is female, is an offense to both my honor and my values. They are either not sensitive to that or deliberately wanted to humiliate me simply because I am an Israeli Arab.
For full article, click here.
1 Comments
Anonymous student grants
I love your blog, I've found another cool site student resource center
3:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Return to Main Page